I Feel at Peace~

Wednesday, July 10, 2013


I feel at peace. Things are not perfect, there are deadlines, hundreds of emails waiting, people to meet, things to discuss and letters to write. But I feel at peace... its as if my soul has taken into account what Shams Tabrizi very beautifully says about accepting the current moment, opening our arms to life and letting life work for us - not against us. I am learning that perfection is not possible, and I am also learning that perfection would not allow me to feel joy. A little craze, a little drama and that wee bit of tension can spike up a moment so that we can shake our heads let ourselves feel down to pick ourselves back again and then accept the situation ... and so here I am, shaking my head now because things are not perfect, in fact they are quite a mess but I let my soul accept it, I take responsibility and then I try again while enjoying the peace that enters into my heart like the rays of this setting sun that's beautifying everything it touches...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave your comment...