My People. My Women.

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Today my tears couldn't stop from the overwhelming joy, blessing, and the pride my heart felt by being surrounded by the world's most beautiful people. My people. My women.

After spending 5 months at MIT when I returned today to the villages Sughar - Women With Wings is operating through my wonderful team, I was surprised by their celebration! Gifts in the form of scarves, women had made songs for me and my team! women danced, we all danced!

We cerebrated a journey we have been on together, hand in hand, never forgetting to dance for those tiny details that make us all powerful Pakistani village women!

And to experience the humbling discovery of being missed by hundreds of people when I was gone is something I am still unable to put into words. Love to the world~






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Leave your comment...