To The Unreasonable Institute

Friday, November 18, 2011


I know the wind called me back,
I almost heard it whisper,
I know the mountains echo my name,
they did send me a letter.

The road in Boulder still thinks of me,
the trees out Mansion would remember me,
because I know we have shared...
some beautiful beautiful times together...

As for the people in there?
It does not matter,
because my heart is aware
there is a connection somewhere
that would never stop
or
A bond that would never end
and let me tell you a secret
If they remember me or not,
they should know.
I sit,
stand,
sleep,
eat
and miss them a lot.

Far away in the ear of my mind I hear some one talk
I hear a laughter and I turn around
I see them watching
I hear footsteps walking to the creak festival

sometimes when the door is closed I pretend as if throwing the ball
and hit and yell
like we did in volleyball
or if I want more
I don't care

Its lady gaga, fresh prince, electric dance and me

On my desk when I start working and think
before I raise my hand to type or click
I am doing things that I learned with you all
I am learning, understanding that i have brought back with me

patience
persistence
strategy
Plan
Power
Knowledge
business
society
trust
belief
and adding a spice of legal part in that:P

In the noise of my mind I hear mentors talking
In the silence of my being I feel the fellows understanding
Understanding diversity
Respecting it fully
and letting me become
what they call it?
A sarcastic (riding) shotgun?

Or if there is nothing at all with me
nothing to think and nothing to worry
I have memories
flooded and spilling
lovely and exciting
even if I am not willing
coming and coming
until
I smile during an important event like a foolish king

Missing you a lot while in the busy life back home,
missing you a lot while this moment has come,
when once again there are times to say good bye,
and time to depart...
to ride apart...
on the journey,
Unreasonable that its called...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave your comment...