Photoblog: Childhood

Saturday, June 11, 2011

As a child I was addicted to dolls and doll houses, my cousins weren't any different..... We would sit together hours making fabric dolls and would sew black eyes for them and sometimes put round mirrors for their faces. We would arrange weddings of our dolls and sing songs at the top our lungs.... In those days of dolls and In those days of childhood I had seen times changing, days came when dolls were snatched off my little friends and my cousins hands, days came when instead of doll weddings it was their weddings that we were singing to, and days came when they had kids in their hands playing dolls.....I have witnessed them sobbing at nights, I had seen innocent lips quivering with sadness, I have known what its like to be a child with burdons that are too heavy for those tiny shoulders.....



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave your comment...