Mom did I ever tell you?.........

Friday, June 26, 2009

"A lot of simple things are many times unsaid and the pain remains not to have shared them..here is a piece to all mothers including my lovely mom who is the reason of all my success and all that I have achieved...I love you so much mom".


Mom, did I ever tell you how much I love the way you hug me when I m back from school?

Mom, did I ever mention how great it feels to see you in the kitchen?

Mom, I even love the way you scold me when I step on the rug with dirty feet

Mom, I love to get sick because of you to love me so

I love to get my ankle bruised so that you may hug me to make it sooth

Mom I love it when you wake me up in the morning

I adore the smell of what you are always cooking

Mom did I ever mention how proud I feel to walk by you?

Mom, I love the way you hold my hand when the roads are busy

Mom I love it when you say I m your little girl, when I know I m not little anymore

Mom, I do things slow to make you say hurry! hurry! hurry!

Mom, do you know I was awake last night when you thought I m asleep and kissed my forehead?

Mom, have I ever mentioned how nice you look in pink ?

Mom, have I ever told you how much I love your sound when you talk?

how much I adore the orders you give?

Mom, have I told you how soothing it is just to see you?

Mom have I ever told you, you are the one whos especial for me?

Mom, I really care when you say I don't?

Mom have I told you how much I love your presence?

Mom have I let you know how much I love the hugs you give?

Mom have I told you How much I LOVE YOU........?

Mom, because I do..................I really do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave your comment...